API documentation link: https://app4mc-rover.github.io/rover-app
Comprehensive documentation link: https://app4mc-rover.github.io/rover-docs
Roverapp complete feature list is given below:
- Multi-threaded, schedulable and traceable embedded software.
- Cloud communication to Hono 0.5-M9 infrastructure using REST API, using customly created hono_interaction library.
- Utilized drivers for Linux modules such as bluetooth (bluetooth-dev).
- I2C drivers and applications (threads) for OLED display, SRF02 ultrasonic sensor, HMC5883L magnetometer, GY-521Y accelerometer, etc.
- Temperature and humidity measurement using DHT22 sensor.
- Reactive implementations for TCP socket server and TCP socket client, with proper JSON formatted data for communication.
- OLED display application that is able to display bluetooth, Hono cloud, ethernet, wireless interface, and internet with the help of status_library library.
- OpenCV 2.4.9 utilization and image processing application (currently Traffic cone detection).
- SHARP Analog Proximity measurement sensor interfacing and implementations.
- SRF-02, HCSR-04, and Grove Ultrasonic sensor interfacing and implementations.
- Motor driving implementations.
- Timing measurement implementations with the help of timing library.
- CPU core utilization measurement implementation.
- Adaptive Cruise Control behavior implementation.
- Parking behavior implementation.
- Booth mode implementations.
- Implementations for bluetooth-based driving from Android phones.