With file revision
Last Modified: $Date: 2004/03/05 17:12:22 $
Replace the local resource with other revisions
- If the file isn't managed the action should no appear.
- If the file doesn't have any revisions you should be prompted
- If the file has revisions you should be prompted with the list of revisions in a compare dialog
- In the compare dialog you can select any revision and mreges changes into the local copy
- If you edit the local resource then chose OK, you will be prompted to save changes. Ensure that the changes are saved correctly to the underlying resource.
- If a revision is selected the Replace button should be enabled. Otherwise it should be disabled
- If you selected the replace button the file should contain the contents of the revision selected. The dialog will also close.
- Ensure that the titles are ok (e.g. dialog title, structure pane title...)