blob: 036350ccb3a6cb9ad34f3172bac9944a76a57d61 (plain
=Table of Contents=
* Add Graphical Elements (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_010):
The system shall be able to add new graphical elements in new diagrams or existing diagrams
* Add Graphical Compartments (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_011):
The developper can add new compartments from a existed graphical element.
* Add new nodes (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_012):
A developper can add new nodes in the diagram that no exist in the existed diagram or add element by reusing existed shape.
* Add new child label (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_013):
A developper can add new child labels ( element that can be contained in a list compartment) in the diagram that no exist in the existed diagram or add element by reusing existed child label.
* Add new border item (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_014):
A developper can add new border items ( element that can be installed around the shape) in the diagram that no exist in the existed diagram or add element by reusing existed border item.
* Add new links (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_015):
A developper can add new links in the diagram that no exist in the existed diagram or add element by reuse existed links.
* Reuse representations from diagram (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_016):
It must be able to reuse rperesentations from existed diagrams
* Drop of new Elements (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_020):
New Elements can be dropped from the model explorer.
* Assistant (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_030):
The new element must be created by using assistant mechanism
* Creation from the palette (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_040):
Elements can be created fom the palette
* Non impact on parent diagrams (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_050):
the inheridted diagram must not impact parent diagram by addin the new compartments.
* ExpransionModel (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_060):
The expansion of diagram has to be a model and be interpreted
* The model has to be well-built (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_061):
When the model is done, the ystem has to ensure that it can be correctly interpreted.
* Expanded diagrams viewed with original editor (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_070):
The original diagram must be view in original diagram, exteernal element must have a predefined shape.
It cannot be implemented for the version Mars
* CSS driven (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_080):
The added element must be driven by CSS
* View point relation (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_090):
The new specialization editor must benefit of all specializations.
* Loading at runtime (id=org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.expansion.Req_0100):
An expansion model must be able to load during runtime, not only with extension point.
It allow to be tested by Junit Tests.