|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
- Delete the old Dev releng profile and replace it with a Toolsmith one
- Add new features: Junit, Releng, Diagramgen and Debug to be released
- Move the junit framework at the root of the junit test folder
- Remove Toolsmiths from the main build as it will have its own
- Repopulate the SDK feature and distribute the excess features in theit own root parent
- Add a new views feature
- Moved the assistants to the toolsmiths folder and put them in the toolsmiths build
Signed-off-by: Quentin Le Menez <email@example.com>
Insert a "oep/infra/types" layer to host the core
Move UML elementtypesconfiguration extensions to "oep/uml"
Move EMF elementtypesconfiguration extensions to "oep/infra/emf"
Move elementtypesconfiguration tests to
Rename all elementtypesconfiguration plugins (core, dev, tests and
extensions) and corresponfing packages to shorter qualifiers as follows:
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations -> oep.infra.types.core and
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations.edit -> oep.infra.types.edit
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations.editor -> oep.infra.types.editor
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations.ui -> oep.infra.types.ui
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations.emf -> oep.infra.emf.types
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations.emf.ui -> oep.infra.emf.types.ui
oep.uml.elementtypesconfigurations -> oep.uml.types
oep.elementtypesconfigurations.developer -> oep.dev.types
oep.infra.elementtypesconfigurations.tests -> oep.infra.types.tests
Re-generate the Modeling Assistants model with latest UML2 templates for
subset/superset features of EDataType type (bug 459723).
should be connections
Ensure that elements of the following types are considered as relationship-like for
the purpose of visualization as connections, not nodes:
Add a relationshipTypes subset of the elementTypes collection of the assistant
provider to reliably determine which element types are relationships, because
deriving this from the modeled connection assistants would omit element types for
which there is no assistant.
Update the assistants-model generators to reliably generate the relationshipTypes
collection based on (a) links defined in the GMFGen model or (b) UML metaclasses
conforming to Relationship in a profile.
Re-generate the Class and Use Case assistants models.
Infrastructure for dynamically provisionable modeled Diagram Assistants in Papyrus
diagrams, based on the element types described by Element Type Configuration models.
- common model for filters
- UML-specific filters
- Modeling Assistant Providers model
- dynamic registry of modeled assistant providers, with extension point for
- GMF modeling assistant provider extension that delegates to modeled providers
- Element Type Configurations and Diagram Assistants model generators with wizards,
generating models based on UML Profiles targeting specific element-type config
models (for a diagram or for UML generally)
- Assistants model generation from a GMFGen model for a particular UML diagram
- refactoring of JUnit test suite framework for better partitioning of the
- automated tests for the filters model, assistants model, assistant provider
extension, and model transformations