|author||Shawn O. Pearce||2009-10-02 16:47:04 +0000|
|committer||Shawn O. Pearce||2009-10-02 16:47:04 +0000|
Fix tabs-to-spaces in SUBMITTING_PATCHES
Change-Id: I1cf5b4355a147c39107c8b97e56108f482c96d8d Signed-off-by: Shawn O. Pearce <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'SUBMITTING_PATCHES')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/SUBMITTING_PATCHES b/SUBMITTING_PATCHES
index 4961ad723c..9a1a085990 100644
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ Short Version:
- Review and follow the Eclipse Due Diligence Process
- Review and follow the current guidelines:
@@ -165,16 +165,16 @@ if you can certify the below:
other person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have
not modified it.
- (d) I understand and agree that this project and the
- contribution are public and that a record of the
- contribution (including all personal information I
- submit with it, including my sign-off) is maintained
- indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with
- this project or the open source license(s) involved.
+ (d) I understand and agree that this project and the
+ contribution are public and that a record of the
+ contribution (including all personal information I
+ submit with it, including my sign-off) is maintained
+ indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with
+ this project or the open source license(s) involved.
then you just add a line saying
- Signed-off-by: Random J Developer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ Signed-off-by: Random J Developer <email@example.com>
This line can be automatically added by git if you run the git-commit
command with the -s option.