Welcome to the p2 test server
You can access all files under the "webfiles" folder in this bundle via either a "public" or "private"
pseudoroot. Try the public link here
To access using a login, password, you simply use the pseudoroot "/private", and you will be asked to
log in. The credentials are: user: Aladdin, password: open sesame. Try it
The following real content is registered:
- /proxy/private/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, but requires authentication.
- /proxy/never/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, but always fail authentication.
- /proxy/flipFlop/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, but fails authentication every second attempt.
- /proxy/truncated - goes to updates/3.4, but truncates all files
- /proxy/molested - goes to updates/3.4, but generates gibberish for all files
- /proxy/decelerate - goes to updates/3.4, but delivers files in very small delayed packets - delay increases.
The content listed below is also available and can be accessed under:
- .../ar/simple - a simple artifact repo with a feature and a plugin, uses artifact.xml
- .../mdr/composite - a composite meta data repository - consisting of two mdrs
- .../mdr/composite/one - a regular meta data repostory, uses content.xml
- .../updatesite - a classic update site with site.xml, features and plugins subdirectory
The following two URL's are also available
- /timeout/ - a black hole - sleeps an our and produces no response.
- /status/nnn/xxxxx - returns the status-code "nnn", and text/html
content, The xxxxx part is ignored. e.g. http://localhost:8080/status/500/ignored/part