Welcome to the p2 test server
You can access all files under the "webfiles" folder in this bundle via either a "public" or "private"
pseudoroot. Try the public link here
To access using a login, password, you simply use the pseudoroot "/private", and you will be asked to
log in. The credentials are: user: Aladdin, password: open sesame. Try it
The following real content is registered:
- /proxy/private/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, but requires authentication.
- /proxy/public/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, (useful in redirects).
- /proxy/never/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, but always fail authentication.
- /proxy/flipFlop/ - goes to http://http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4, but fails authentication every second attempt.
- /proxy/truncated - goes to updates/3.4, but truncates all files
- /proxy/molested - goes to updates/3.4, but generates gibberish for all files
- /proxy/decelerate - goes to updates/3.4, but delivers files in very small delayed packets - delay increases.
- /proxy/decelerate2 - like /proxy/decelerate, but does not start delay until 80% of file has been processed. Good for progress bar testing.
- /proxy/readtimeout - When 10% of file has been processed, it delays deliver 10 minutes. Good for progress bar/cancel testing.
- /proxy/modified/... - goes to updates/3.4, but delivers various errors in "last modified" (see below)
- .../zero - all times are returned as 0
- .../old - all times are very old
- .../now - all times are the same as the request time
- .../future - all times are in the future (which is illegal in HTTP)
- .../bad - the time is not a date at all - the client should throw an error
- /proxy/length/... - goes to updates/3.4, but delivers various content length errors (see below)
/proxy2/... - goes to http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/p2/testing/updateSite - the same
paths as for /proxy/... are available.
/proxy3/aprivate/... - goes to http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/p2/testing/updateSite. This proxy makes
the subpaths .../plugins, and .../features, private.
- .../zero - length is reported as 0 (but all content written to stream)
- .../less - less than the correct size is reported (all content written)
- .../more - double the correct size is reported (but only available content is written)
The content listed below is also available and can be accessed under:
- .../ar/simple - a simple artifact repo with a feature and a plugin, uses artifact.xml
- .../mdr/composite - a composite meta data repository - consisting of two mdrs
- .../mdr/composite/one - a regular meta data repostory, uses content.xml
- .../updatesite - a classic update site with site.xml, features and plugins subdirectory
The following two URL's are also available
- /timeout/ - a black hole - sleeps 10 minutes and produces no response.
- /status/nnn/xxxxx - returns the status-code "nnn", and text/html
content, The xxxxx part is ignored. e.g. http://localhost:8080/status/500/ignored/part
- /redirect/nnn[/location] - redirects nnn times before redirecting to "location" - if no
location is stated, a final page with message 'Redirected Successfully' is displayed.