|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
the logic for managing the makefiles in the face of a header file
modification. There seems to be a problem (maybe with the dependency
calculation) for dependants in other projects when a header file is moved,
but other than that the builder seems to respond properly.
Two of the fixes, 43614 and 43756, involved changing property files only,
which validates the extra work of externalizing strings from the start!
For 43616, I simply took the advice of the bug reporter and added the '-'
in front of the RM macro in the clean target and the include directives in
The largest part of the fix involves 43220. Until just now, this was a
critical bug in bugzilla, so I addressed it. It has just been downgraded
to an enhancement request. There is now a new entry widget in the linker
options for user objects. The makefile will simply add these to the final
build target's command. Most of the work was done in the plugin file and
the build model to handle the new "type" of option.
the new project wizard now filters out targets that should
not be selected by the user, and that the build model
handles inherited option references properly now.
This patch adds a "hook" for F1 help on the new managed project wizard
configuration selection page. It also adds functionality to the managed
build project property page to allow the user to edit the make command and
build artifact name. They can also add and delete configurations from a
target. There is no support for adding another target to a project in this
- I have removed the binary parser selection from the
new managed project wizard and hard-coded the proper
parser ID in the plugin spec for the build model. There is
an updated JUnit test that verifies this change to the
- There is also a fix for the library problem on *nix. The
makefile pattern was also changed slightly to better
capture the dependencies between the build target and
the outputs of other managed projects.
- Move the managed builder to it's own plugins and feature.