Diffstat (limited to 'bundles/org.eclipse.team.ui/TODO-syncview.txt')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/bundles/org.eclipse.team.ui/TODO-syncview.txt b/bundles/org.eclipse.team.ui/TODO-syncview.txt
index 3700ff388..3401359fb 100644
@@ -2,11 +2,12 @@
EXAMPLE TEAM UI API USAGES
1. embeding sync viewer in dialog/wizard
-2. added a new content provider (logical views)
+2. added a new content provider (logical views of sync info changes)
3. adding custom label decorations
5. fetching sync info set without instantiating a participant
6. fetch and wait for the event collector to finish processing the changes
+7. showing in a diff viewer either a static model (doesn't update when changes occur) or dynamic
PR LIST (07-01-2004)
@@ -103,7 +104,7 @@ x memory and sync set disposal in syncsetcompare input!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!
root node can safely always have children.
- several places require a resource
- e.g. conflict propogation requires a resource but shouldn't (modified to work without a resource)
- - conflicts do not propogate in comment view
+ x conflicts do not propogate in comment view [jm] fixed
[jm] we have to change this assumption everywhere! Actions, label decorators... and such.
- there are times when the sync set changes but the input hasn't yet and the given input
doesn't handle outgoing changes. For example, when changing from incoming to outgoing with
@@ -112,4 +113,7 @@ x memory and sync set disposal in syncsetcompare input!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- the test cases starve the subscriber event handler such that an event has additions and removals for the same resources
- this causes failures in the diff tree builders
- although less likely in UI, can still happen
- - need tests for these scenarios to ensure generated event is correct after addition and removal \ No newline at end of file
+ - need tests for these scenarios to ensure generated event is correct after addition and removal
+- there are several places in SyncInfoSet and in the DiffNodes where we must use the workspace root
+as the input resource to imply get all members? Maybe this should be cleaned up a bit.
+- SyncInfoSet must be cleaned up a lot, the API is vague and method names are not clear. \ No newline at end of file