Diffstat (limited to 'org.eclipse.jubula.documentation/reference/en/docbook/actions/specificToHTMLApps/thatExecuteBehavior/closePage/content.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/org.eclipse.jubula.documentation/reference/en/docbook/actions/specificToHTMLApps/thatExecuteBehavior/closePage/content.xml b/org.eclipse.jubula.documentation/reference/en/docbook/actions/specificToHTMLApps/thatExecuteBehavior/closePage/content.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,24 +0,0 @@
- Copyright (c) 2014 BREDEX GmbH.
- All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
- are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
- which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
-<section xml:id="actionHTMLCloseWindow" version="5.0" xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"
- xmlns:xl="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" >
- <title>Close window</title>
- Use this action to close the active window. Note that this is only
- usable if there are more than one active windows. Also avoid closing
- the main application window, because that would instantly stop the test
- with a fail. This action is only supported by AUTs using webdrivers.
-</section> \ No newline at end of file