blob: 2d914f4633622462370366bdd67389160460d6f6 (plain
= New and Noteworthy =
== 0.1 ==
EMF Facet 0.1 is the first release from EMF Facet, with the initial contribution coming from the MoDisco project.
=== Table Model Editor ===
There is a new table editor for models.
[[Image:../img/EMFFacet_NatTable_QueryColumn.png|frame|center|EMF Facet Table Editor]]
It supports the following functionalities:
* The table can be opened from any selection of model elements.
* The user can add and remove model elements from the table.
* The table can display the results of queries in additional columns.
* The user can edit values of the model elements attributes.
* The user can set unary features (through a cell editor or drag & drop).
* The user can set n-ary features with a dialog.
* The table can be used to delete model elements.
* The table provide a full support of undo/redo.
* An extension point allow to provide new cell editors for any EType.
* The table is automatically refreshed the model is modified.
* The user/integrator can declare types of tables, which can be constrained to a specific type of element.
* The use can copy a selection as text to paste it into a spreadsheet, text editor, etc.
* The cells and column headers can be customized through the generic EMF Facet customization mechanism inherited from MoDisco (with .uiCustom files): label, colors, icons, fonts, struckthrough, etc.
* The tables can be saved to a file and re-opened later.
* The tables can display Facet attributes and references in additional columns.
* Columns can be hidden/shown selectively with a dialog.
[[Image:../img/EMFFacet_NatTable_CustomizationExample.png|frame|center|Customization of the table model editor]]
=== Generic EMF serialization mechanism ===
EMF Facet now defines an extension point and registry to specify serializers for specific types, through a generic serializable EDataType (see ISerializationService).
== 0.3 ==
* FacetSet and Customization editor.
== 1.0 ==
* A Java query implementation can invoke the "super" query. This mechanism equivalent to the Java keyword 'super'. Cf. IFacetManager.getSuperValueOf(...)
* The custom property 'children' allow to customize the sub nodes of an eObject node.
* Support of parsing OCL expressions with Facet references
* "eOpposite" can now be used on not derived facet references.
== 1.1 ==
* Facet features can be edited with the properties view.
* The catalog manager is able to manage workspace resources.
== 1.2 ==
* The table widget provides the drag support.
* The table widget's copy action add the selection (eObjects) into the clipboard.
* The catalog manager do not return workspace entries from closed project.
* The table widget's copy of a non-contiguous selection has been fixed.
== 1.3 ==
* Bug fixes in the table widget
Copyright (c) 2012 Mia-Software.
All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
Grégoire Dupé - Bug 387470 - [EFacet][Custom] Editors