CDT @branchVersion@ Build @buildId@
CDT Master Feature
To install CDT:
- Download the master zip file and put it somewhere on your machine.
- Fire up Eclipse (The Platform Run-time 3.6 is minimum recommended)
- Help->Install New Software...
- Add... in the master zip as an Archive site
- Under CDT Main Features select the one you want. C/C++ Development
Tools is the main one. The SDK adds in the schemas and source for
building extensions to the CDT. The C/C++ Development Platform is the
Tools without the GNU toolchain support.
- You can install other neat things, including the Mylyn bridge, from
the CDT Optional Features category.
This feature has everything, including:
- CDT Platform Feature - includes editor, search, builders, launch, debug, user documentation
- CDT Runtime Feature - superset of platform feature that adds gnu toolchain integrations for build, debug and DSF gdb debugger.
- CDT SDK Feature - superset of runtime that adds source and extension point schemas
- GDB Hardware Debugging - provides a launch configuration for launching gdb to do hardware debugging.
- XL C/C++ Compiler Support - provides an error parser and managed build support for IBM's XL C/C++ compilers.
- XL C/C++ Compiler Support SDK - superset of XL C/C++ Compiler support that adds source.
- LR Parser - provides a parser for the ISO/IEC 9899:1999 variant of the C programming language (aka C99) and the C++ programming language,
generated from a grammar using the LPG parser generator. The grammar can be reused and extended to
create your own parser for variants on the C programming language.
- LR Parser SDK - superset of LR Parser that adds source.
- Unified Parallel C Support - Provides support for the Unified Parallel C programming language.
Provides parsing/indexing infrastructure and language definition, allowing the UPC language to be recognized by CDT.
Requires the LR parser feature.
- Unified Parallel C Support SDK - superset of UPC support that adds source.
- CDT Debugger Services Framework (DSF) Examples - DSF Examples including basic framework feature tutorial examples and the PDA debugger integration.
- Eclipse Debugger for C/C++
- Eclipse C/C++ Memory View Enhancements - Traditional Rendering, Find/Replace, Import/Export
- CDT RSE Remote Launch - Launch configuration for launching CDT projects using the Remote Systems Explorer subsystems (includes source).
- GCC Cross Compiler Support - Build integration and new project wizard support for GCC cross compilers.
- CDT p2 Toolchain Installer - Eclipse p2-based installer for toolchains and libraries.
- CDT Utilities - provides utilities for C/C++ Development Tools
- C/C++ Code Analysis Framework (Codan) and Checkers
- CDT Testing Feature - includes all test plugins required for running automated JUnit tests