|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
The previous alignment of all the warnings/ignores
led to too many warnings that weren't there before. This
commit relaxes them a bit.
is still the "master" copy, with
releng/scripts/check_code_cleanliness.sh containing the
exceptions that apply to test plug-ins.
The releng/scripts/apply_jdt_prefs_to_all_projects.sh was run to
copy standard settings to all other projects.
This removes a lot of pom.xml from the source tree. This is using the
"POM-less" Tycho functionality.
One advantage of this is that you do not need to update the version in
the pom.xml when you change it in the MANIFEST.MF because the pom.xml is
automatically generated. This also reduces a lot of the duplicated
information and pom.xml repetition.
- Maven 3.3 and up is required.
- Only eclipse-plugins and eclipse-features can be pom-less.
Repositories, target and others still have pom.xml.
- New parent poms are added because a parent is necessary directly one
level above the plug-in/feature that will have its pom generated
- Some test plug-ins had to be renamed .test -> .tests because it's
required so that it detects that it's a test plug-in
- Some suites were renamed so that they all use the same consistent name
- Profiles were added for the more common test configurations. They are
activated by the presence of simple .properties files that only serve to
activate the correct profile. The profiles:
- One for UI tests (UI present and start in UI thread)
- One for SWTBot tests (UI present and do not start in UI thread)
Other test plug-ins that are too different are kept intact and still
- Fragments are kept intact since they all have different target
Signed-off-by: Marc-Andre Laperle <email@example.com>